Blessings to you in the name of Jesus!
It’s been another exciting and busy year at Lutheran Housing Support (LCMS National Housing Support Corporation) as we demonstrate that housing is only one piece of the community-revitalization puzzle.
Our “on the ground” work continues in the College Hill neighborhood of St. Louis. The work strengthens the community, and it teaches us valuable lessons as we build the capacity of other congregations and partners in communities across the country.
- Demolition of blighted properties;
- A $389,000 grant through the City of St. Louis Community Development Administration;
- Security upgrades to continue the work of reducing crime;
- A second annual Peace and Praise Walk;
- Additional owner-occupied rehabilitation and repair work; and
- Service projects intentionally designed to engage residents in the work of improving their neighborhood.
As always, thank you for your continued support of Lutheran Housing Support’s work. Without our donors and stakeholders, none of these accomplishments would have been possible.
In His Service,
Nicole Ridley Chief Executive,
Lutheran Housing Support